Today, we’re going to show you how to turn giveaway entrants into customers. 💰
Last year, we ran a giveaway for 9 of our favorite travel items.
The morning before the giveaway ended, we sent an email to everyone who entered…
And our giveaway partners saw their sales increase!
Here are 5 steps to send your own “entrant to sale” email:
- Create a discount code for your product. 🤑 For example, if you’re an author you can offer an Amazon coupon for 50% off your book. Or, if you’re not giving away a physical prize, you can offer a discount on an hour of your consulting time.
- Make sure to set an expiration date on your discount. ⏰ Setting a deadline helps people take action fast.
- Export your entrants. 📧 Click here to access your KingSumo dashboard. Export all your entrants by clicking on the green “Contestants” and then exporting as a CSV.
- Prepare the email. 🤓 You can import the CSV of entrants directly into your email service provider in a new list or tagged as “giveaway entrants”.
- Write your email. 📝 We recommend you include 20-50% off discount codes. Make it compelling so your entrants become customers.
Once your email is setup, we recommend sending 12 hours before your giveaway ends.